Saturday, February 25, 2012

Bleeding Pennies

We made it to one too many times.
We made it to revulsion.
We made it to hell.

We laughed on our way.

We laughed at the blood.
We laughed at each other.
We laughed at those disgusting tears.

We perfected hate.

We perfected causing shame.
We perfected our bitterness.
We perfected making those lies into living creatures.

We danced to the screams

We danced for those burning dreams.
We danced for those bite-marks.
We danced for failing.

We were awarded for our predictability.

We were awarded for oil stains.
We were awarded for turning birds into handcuffs.
We were awarded for doubt

We made it. We did it.

Lock and load it. Finish this meal. Your destructive Dessert awaits.


I'm smiling as we gulp down mayhem.
You're smiling as you pull the trigger.

The sweets drip down your face just like the blood falls down on mine.

You scrub it away, delighted with your grief.
I shrug you off, disgusted with my dessert.

My dessert. You got a bigger piece than I did.

I'm more hungry then you ever were.

My tongue snakes out. But all I get is vegetables.

We smiled at the Pain.
We smiled at the screaming.
We smiled at each other.
One too many times won't happen again.

Our plates are cleared away. Nothing is left.

We failed, but we laughed while doing it.


Happy Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment