Sunday, March 18, 2012

Rambles.

Sleep.
Holy corn chips I love sleep. I love to dream. It's like a movie but not. Not rhymes with snot.

I hate when people say their favorite color is green because I assume they mean the color snot.
Last year my favorite color was green.

Wait, sorry, we're talking about sleep. What was the question Nelson? Nice sweater vest.
I really appreciate a good sweater vest.
I would wear one but I think it would make my face look fat.
Fat rhymes with cat.

My cat sleeps a lot.
One time, when I was sleeping, I woke up and she was laying on my face.
I'm allergic to cats.
I'm also allergic to grass which sucks because one of my favorite places to sleep is outside, on the grass, under a tree, in the Summer, but wait, I can't do that.
Because now I have hives on my lower back where my shirt lifted up just a crack and now I look like The Thing from Fantastic Four.

How lame was it that The Torch is the same actor as Captain America?
Granted, he did a wonderful job in both rolls and he is hella attractive but you can't be two super heroes.
It's kinda like how Liam Nelson is only in action flicks and Taylor Swift only sings about her childhood romances which she makes it sound like it was forever ago but in reality it was last year.
Stop singing about the good ol' days when you were fifteen, try again in a couple of decades.
Maybe then I'll listen to your country crap.

Question: Where do you go when you sleep?


I sleep in my bed.


But wait, I want to talk about my cat again. Her name is Starchild like from the band Kiss.
I got her in the third grade and I didn't sneeze when I touched her.


Happy Sunday.

2 comments:

  1. This is so weird. Good weird.

    Best: "I got her in the third grade and I didn't sneeze when I touched her."

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is how my brain works sometimes... i relate.

    ReplyDelete